Special General Meeting
Notice is hereby given to members that a Special General Meeting will be held at the Mowbray Bowling Club on Tuesday 2 November 2021 at 18:00. This Special General Meeting is being called by a resolution of the Committee as per clause 10.2.1 of the Mowbray Bowling Club Constitution.
- To read and convene the meeting.
- Attendance Register
- Proxy Votes
- To vote on the proposed amendments to the Constitution.
- Thanks, and close
- Not less than 21 days’ notice needs to be provided to Members of any proposed changes to the Constitution, and such notice must contain full details of the intended alterations.
- The quorum for a Special General Meeting is one-quarter of the Members in good standing entitled to vote.
- The proposed amendments require that two-thirds of the members present and entitled to vote at a properly constituted meeting, vote in favour thereof.